THE BEST YOGA MATS FOR MEN
Finding yoga mats for men can be tricky amongst a plethora of candy coloured options seemingly designed exclusively for Barbie. So I’ve been on the hunt for functional, stylish yoga mats fit for the modern gent. Whilst Manduka is widely used, respected and a well known brand for all yoga accessories, I’m thrilled to have stumbled across Yoloha Yoga, Yoga Design Lab and Brogamats. Yoloha has designed a fantastically innovative mat, Yoga Design Lab offers sleek, stylish yet affordable mats and Brogamats inject fun, humour and masculinity into the mix.
If you can recommend a mat not featured here or you have something to say about any of these, then it would be great to read your thoughts and ideas. Drop us a comment below.
Yoga Mats For Men – My Top 4 Selection:
- Hand made out of natural, 100% recyclable cork.
- No PVC’s or chemicals and no “plastic” smell.
- Excellent grip which gets stickier with moisture so no sliding about when sweaty.
- Perfect for hot yoga and no need to put a towel over the top, therefore no towel bunching or slipping.
- Feel confident to push into inversion poses without being cautious of slipping.
- Naturally self cleaning and antibacterial, no smells or germs.
- Fast drying.
- Available sizes: 24″x 72″ and 24″x 80″ – great for taller guys (and girls).
- Prices: Regular size – $119.95 USD. Large size – $135.35 USD.
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- No brainer investment piece for committed yogis.
← Previous Story THE BEST MERINO BOXERS FOR TRAINING